Company Darnumas – Lithuanian company – was registered in 1995.
The company’s activities include:
Logistics services, import-export
Logging and production of sawn timber:
- UAB Darnumas in Lithuania is in private ownership, has forest-plots, performs the functions of logging and processing.
We supply wood and lumber to customers in EU countries and Asia and the Middle East:
- round timber, sawn timber
- glued laminated timber and shield, plywood, MDF, chipboard, OSB
- wooden containers and blanks
- kindling wood and fuel pellets
- wooden houses from rounded, glued, planed timber or frame.
The export of agricultural, construction and machinery, new and used.
- construction companies
- manufacturers of pallets and wooden packing
- power plants and boiler houses operating on biofuel
- furniture manufacturers
- supermarket chain
- different manufacturers, derevoizdely
- importers and wholesalers.
Our purpose – qualitatively and in time to meet the needs of customers, strive for long-term contacts and contracts, to increase the volume in the markets and seek opportunities of cooperation.